FEE STRUCTURE SESSION (2020-21)
- School dues are to be paid quarterly in advance from 1st to 10th of the first month of the quarter i.e. April, July, October and January.
- LATE FEE CHARGES- Dues paid after 10th (or the next working day, if 10th happens to be a holiday) of the month, will be accepted with a late fee for first 10 days- Rs. 5/- per day; after 20 days- Rs. 10/- per day, till next 20 days; after 21th day- Rs. 50/- per day, till end of the following month. If dues are not paid by this date, name of the scholar will be struck off. Re-admission may be considered, provided as seat is vacant and on payment of all dues in arrears, with re-admission fee of Rs. 1500/-. Please note that re-admission is not matter of right.
- Annual Examination fee are to be paid in the first month of second quarter of the session i.e. July.
- Please write the child’s name Admission No, Class and Section mobile no. at the back of the Cheque.
- No reduction in fee will be considered for any period of absence.
- A student shall not be allowed to take his/her Exam final, if School dues are not clear. Fee once deposited will not be refunded or no dues certificate shall not be issued unless all school dues have been settled.
- Payment can be made in Cash/Cheque/ through Credit Card /Debit Card from 1st to 10th (or the next working day, if 10th happens to be a holiday) of the first month of every quarter in case of quarterly deposit of fees.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded on any ground whatsoever.
- Parents can deposit dues for more than one quarter at a time, if they desire so.
- Parents should keep the fee receipts safely for the entire session and produce as and when required by the school.